Family Attorneys Birmingham AL
Pelham, Alabama, General Practice Lawyers
Our law firm, Key, Greer, Harrison, & Casey, with offices in Pelham, Alabama, offers a variety of legal services to meet the needs of individuals, families and businesses in central Alabama and throughout the state. For more than 30 years, people in Pelham and the surrounding region have been relying on the attorneys at Key, Greer, Harrison, & Casey for our honest and dependable representation.
Our lawyers focus on the following practice areas:
- Divorce and family law, including division of marital assets and debts.
- Custody and Support, including relocation issues and juvenile court matters.
- Stepparent Adoption. We help families through every aspect of the stepparent adoption process.
- Mediation and Arbitration, including appellate mediation.
- Personal Injury. From slip and fall to wrongful death, we help accident victims recover compensation for injuries caused by the negligence of others.
- DUI and Criminal Defense. We handle cases at the municipal, district and circuit court levels in all areas of criminal law.
- Probate and Estate Administration, including guardianships and conservatorships.
- Real Estate, both residential and commercial.
- Business Law, from business formation to business dissolution, including litigation services and ongoing legal representation for small to mid-size companies.
- Creditor’s Rights, from collection to foreclosure to representation of a creditor’s rights in bankruptcy.
Please contact our law offices to find out how we can meet your legal needs in any of these areas.
Experienced. Knowledgeable. Thorough.
E-mail or Call 205-987-2211 · Free Initial Consultation· We Accept Credit Cards
Whether your legal concerns are straightforward or complex, you need a lawyer who knows what to do. Knowing what to do takes years of experience and that is exactly what we are proud to offer at Key, Greer, Harrison, & Casey — in fact, we measure our experience not by years but by decades.
Contact our law firm today for a free consultation to find our how we can put our experience to work for you.