Divorce Attorneys Pelham, Alabama
Pelham Divorce and Personal Injury Lawyers
At Key, Greer, Harrison, & Casey, in Pelham, Alabama, our attorneys provide a range of legal services to meet the needs of people from cradle to grave. We are thorough in everything we do, from getting to know and understand our clients to determining the best ways to meet their legal needs.
To learn more about our law firm and how we can help you, please call 205-987-2211 or contact our attorneys by e-mail to request a free initial consultation.
Divorce and Family Law
Our firm represents both men and women in divorce and family law matters, including child custody and child support issues, as well as divorces involving domestic violence. Our experienced divorce attorneys will explain your options and guide you through the process.
We also handle juvenile court matters and stepparent adoption. Have you taken on responsibility for your spouse’s child or children? Are you considering adopting? Let us explain the legal implications and what we can do to help.
Personal Injury Lawyers — Shelby County
If you were seriously injured in an accident caused by someone else, you may have a claim for compensation. Talk to an experienced personal injury lawyer before you do anything else. Contact Key, Greer, Harrison, & Casey for a free consultation and an honest assessment of your case.
Criminal Defense/DUI and Other Practice Areas
We handle a broad range of criminal defense matters from property crimes to domestic violence and drug charges. A large part of our practice is defending clients in DUI cases. We help minimize the impact these charges have as much as possible.
Other areas of our practice include:
- Mediation and arbitration : We have significant experience resolving issues through mediation and arbitration, including appellate mediation. We help keep people out of court.
- Probate and estate administration : We help personal representatives to fulfill the wishes of the deceased. We also probate estates where there is no will.
- Real estate : Our experience enables us to be efficient in handling all real estate matters, including, closings, boundary disputes, foreclosures any other real estate matter.
- Business law : We have three decades of experience in business law and represent clients throughout the state of Alabama in both transactions and civil litigation.
- Corporate and creditor representation : Need help collecting debts? Is a debtor filing bankruptcy, or filing a lawsuit against you? Our firm is well-known throughout the area for our corporate and creditor representation.
Contact Our Law Office
For more information about our legal practice, or to request a free initial consultation with a lawyer you can trust, please contact Key, Greer, Harrison, & Casey, in Pelham, Alabama, today.